NCKU Student Association COVID-19 Prevention Announcement（2022.11.7）
According to the new NCKU COVID-19 Prevention Announcement, measures for student events are listed as follows:
- All events should be applied beforehand. The application should be submitted along with event’s proposal, COVID-19 prevention plan and the Checklist. Only when the application is approved could you hold your event.
- During your event, every participant should put on a surgical mask all the time. Only under 2 situations could they remove their masks temporarily:
- While doing sports.
- While performing. (including practicing)
When remove mask, one should keep social distancing (1m indoor; 1.5m outdoor). For those who do the performance, they should at least have 3 doses of COVID-19 vaccine, or a negative test result from the COVID-19 rapid kit within 3 days.
- No eating and drinking during event, except drinking water. If your event would include meal hours (breakfast, lunch & dinner), you may arrange break time for the participants to have a meal. But they should keep social distancing while eating, and they shall not change seats, nor chat with others.
- You may choose whether to take participant’s body temperature or not during your event.
- There’s no limit for the number of participants, yet one cannot exceed the limits of venue capacity. For the venues in SAC I & II, please check here: https://reurl.cc/k1qj93
- While applying for event, please fill out the number of Non-NCKU Participants. Organizers should collect their name list ahead and keep the list for 14 days just in case. They are no longer required to provide proof of at least 3 doses of COVID-19 vaccine or negative test result.
- If the participant is undergoing self-initiated prevention period, they can still participant your event if they have a negative test result from the COVID-19 rapid kit within 2 days, and have no symptoms.
- We encourage all participants to download and turn on the APP “Taiwan Social Distancing”.
- In order to stop mass spreading, student associations should cancel their events following the principals below:
- When there are two or more confirmed cases within 48 hours in one student association, the student association should cancel their events for 2 weeks, and their association’s office will be closed.
- In 7 days, if there are more than 4 student associations that have cancelled their events, all student associations must cancel their events. SAC I and II will be closed as well.