- 請依時段至光復校區學生活動中心二樓入口，致電06-2757575 #50365洽吳先生，並告知科系與姓名。
行政事務聯絡人： 學生活動發展組 吳昌振 06-2757575#50365 firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the COVID-19, the graduation ceremony has been cancelled; besides, some students are unable to return to school for a while after returning their hometown. The Graduate Student Association has already distributed graduate packages (including prizes and lucky draw gifts) of this year’s graduates by delivering or consigning them to each department office before July 5. We are very grateful to the departmental staffs and graduate representatives who are willing to work together to help distribute them.
However, because some department offices are unable to help, then the graduates of these following departments may pick up their graduate packages in the Student Development and Activities Division.
College of Management: Dept. of Industrial and Information Management.
College of Engineering: Dept. of Biomedical Engineering (including graduate degree).
College of Planning & Design: Dept. of Architecture, Dept. of Urban Planning (including graduate degree), and Master Program on Techno Art.
College of Bioscience and Biotechnology: Institute of Biotechnology and Bioindustry Sciences.
Institute of Architecture, and Institute of Tropical Plant Sciences and Microbiology (please contact your graduate representative)
Time: On workdays 09:00~12:00, 13:30~17:00, before 2021/10/06.
Place: Student Development and Activities Division, 2nd Floor, Student Activities Center, Kuang-Fu Campus
- Please fill out the appointment. If you are unable to come after your appointment has been made, you may reschedule it (in accordance with the epidemic prevention policy to avoid crowding, if there are too many people shown at that period of time, we will notify you to reschedule.)
Appointment link: https://forms.gle/Q6uNcWD3FyzeYN9t9
- Please call Mr. Wu at 06-2757575 #50365 and tell him your department and name when you arrived at the entrance of the Student Activities Center.
- Please wear a mask while picking up the graduate package, and measure your body temperature and disinfect your hands at the entrance. Please present your ID card and sign for the package after collecting it.
- The prizes fetched are based on the data confirmed by the Graduate Student Association. If there are any questions about the prizes, please respond in time. We will not arrange any replacement after leaving.
- The prize draws are sponsored by the Graduate Student Association and some prizes have expiration dates. We are not responsible for the prizes in terms of their uses.
- You have to be in the same class to fetch the graduate package on behalf of other classmates. If there are special circumstances, prior consultation is required. It can only be fetched after confirmation by the case officer.
- Regarding the return of the bachelor's uniforms, please send them back to the vendor at the following address: 台北市中正區羅斯福路二段66巷3號1樓, 02-23278022; receiver: Colorweb Co.
Contact: Student Development and Activities Division, Chang-Chen Wu, 06-2757575#50365, email@example.com