NCKU Student Association COVID-19 Prevention Announcement（2022.04.14）
According to the Announcement of NCKU COVID-19 Prevention Caucus on Apr. 14th, lectures will be in entity courses again.
1. Student associations can hold entity events again.
2. When submitting your event application, please prepare an event proposal (including COVID-19 prevention plans) and COVID-19 Prevention Plan Checklist (2.10 version).
3. When organizing your event, make sure you follow your prevention plans. This includes taking your body temperature, disinfecting, wearing a surgical mask at all times, scanning the venue QR codes, and so on.
4. Participants in your event who are not NCKU members must have taken at least two doses of COVID-19 vaccine. In addition, SDAD needs to verify that they are fully vaccinated before your event.
5. If a member of your association has become a confirmed case, your association must stop all entity events for 7 days. The said member should follow government regulations to be quarantined or to receive medical treatment.
6. To protect yourself and others, encourage your association members to take the third dose of COVID-19 vaccine.
7. The announcements will be updated if there are new developments regarding the pandemic.